We are really glad to present you to the new SQ Mag Issue #11 and we are very happy to bring you such an important and necessary topic.
This special Women in IT edition, is dedicated to all the inspiring women in IT and all those who want to join the IT profession in the future. We talk to women from the testing industry, present their career paths and talk about how the working environment should be designed to make it attractive for more women.
- SMART WOMEN WORK (AND LIVE) SMART – Corné Kruge
Being a woman in this ball game adds an extra flavor to the challenges, especially if you have a baby, toddlers, or teens to look after while running a household.
- WHAT IS YOUR PERCEPTION OF THESE CHALLENGES FACED? – Amanda Logue Interview
Even with the achievements and significant changes within the technology sector, women still face many diff iculties when they decide to pursue their careers in this sector.
- BUSINESS USERS. KEY ROLE IN ACCEPTANCE TESTING – Alfonsina Morgavi
Apart from IT professionals, it is increasingly important that business users get involved. Their participation as well as their commitment partly define a project’s success from its early stages.
- AUDIT AND ASSESSMENT AND THEIR ROLE IN TEST IMPROVEMENT PROCESS – Ramella Basenko
“If the test processes at your organization are to improve, you’re probably the one who will make that happen.”
- COME TO MEET THE WOMEN IN IT – X-Ray Jennifer Smith, Nirmala Saneechur, Sophie Cottin
Leaving the United States, crossing the Atlantic until France and soon after arriving in Mauritius.